1. We need faithful prayer warriors to intercede for souls as well as praying for our health, safety and financial needs. This is vital!
2. As always, we need monetary gifts. We appreciate that some of your budgets are considerably tighter and yet you have continued to give faithfully. May God reward your generosity. Some have had to reduce your giving significantly, but you are still donating what you can. Thank you also. Please know that no gift is ever too small. God accepts them and so do we. If more of you would just send small gifts, it would help us greatly. If any of you do have extra funds and can make up the slack, please do so. We are also trying to find ways to reduce our own budgets. Often saints provide lodging for us when we come to their campus town. If you would like to help in this important way please contact us.
3. Arranging a church or home meeting is a great way to bless the CMUSA. Bro. Jed welcomes the opportunity to meet and minster to new people. He is thankful to address groups both large and small. It is amazing the hearts that God will touch in just a small home meeting. I believe that there are many Christians who would like to support this work on the campuses if they knew about it. Help us get the word out.
4. Finally, invite your friends to receive this journal also. It will make Christianity come alive, increase their faith and keep them revived!
5. Also, if you haven’t read Who Will Rise Up? lately, I encourage you to do so. If you gave your copy to someone and never got it back, you may order a new one from us for a $12 gift to CMUSA. We found a few extra boxes.
Click below to donate using PayPal.